Reply To: Monthly competition – Nov 2018

About Forums Den of Writers Monthly Competition Monthly competition – Nov 2018 Reply To: Monthly competition – Nov 2018

Tony Lyttle
Participant

I haven’t entered a comp for a while though lack of time but this one intrigued me and my entry is short.

I suppose it’s a form of Writer’s Block – except that I can’t stop writing. Does that make sense? Probably not. Think of it as writing your way around the surface of a Klein bottle. Yes! That’s it exactly. Thank you. I know where I am now. I’m on the outside looking in. There is a lot to see in there. I keep writing. Describe what I see. Keep writing. What I feel. Keep… Oh! I’m on the inside. I am what I see. I am what I feel. And I’m looking out. Keep writing. What’s outside? It looks different from what I recall. Keep writing. Describe what used to be. Still is? What others feel. Outside. Keep writing. It’s as if… I am! I’m outside. Looking in. I suppose it’s a form of Writer’s Block – except that I can’t stop writing. Does that make sense? Probably not. Think of it as writing your way around the surface of a Klein bottle… …