Reply To: A Room with a View

About Forums Den of Writers Blogs A Room with a View Reply To: A Room with a View

Athelstone

OK, I’ve been through the list of members here and the list of entrants to the WordCloud challenge. It looks promising. So promising in fact that I’ve decided to run it here. Before you get too excited, I think it would be really sad to drop those potential entrants who haven’t found their way here yet. I’m posting the list of ‘the missing’ below. If you’re here already under a new name, please shout so we don’t go on trying to find you. If you know a way to contact the member listed under the old WordCloud User Name, then please let me know here and if you would be so kind, let the member know about the Den as well. Maybe we won’t get everybody – and some may not wish to join us. That’s the way of things. Oh yes, I’m pretty sure I know who poggle is.

This is one exercise. The Challenge will be another. I’ll set up a new group and invite entries again. There will be new dates and all members of the Den will be welcome to take part.

Where are they now?
Aiyla
bazbaron
FergC
JB
JD -> Jonathan?
John Alty -> Joined (John S Alty)
karen
Lightning
Lizzielion
Matty
Poggle
Purple witch -> Joined (Terrie)
Yo

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by Athelstone.