@elle
Active 6 years, 3 months ago-
-
Daedalus replied to the topic Chit Chat in the forum
Things that go bump 6 years, 1 month agoPerhaps ghosts are rewriting our stories…
-
Sandra replied to the topic Chit Chat in the forum
Things that go bump 6 years, 1 month agoAnd, re-reading my Room with a view entry, I realise it did contain elements of the supernatural … there’s hope yet!
-
Athelstone replied to the topic Chit Chat in the forum
Things that go bump 6 years, 1 month agoIt certainly was memorable. A superb short story with two perfectly-flawed protagonists. The first challenge on the new site – started on the Cloud and rebooted here.
-
Daedalus replied to the topic Chit Chat in the forum
Things that go bump 6 years, 1 month ago…Although I’ve just remembered my ‘Room with a View’ story wasn’t supernatural. You know, the one where I came top? Memorable, clearly
-
-
Daedalus replied to the topic Chit Chat in the forum
Things that go bump 6 years, 1 month agoAs do I, although I just have this feeling that the fact I’ve essentially written ghost stories, broadly defined, for the last four challenges straight is not going to help me in the slightest
-
-
Raine replied to the topic Choices in the forum
Things that go bump 6 years, 1 month agoHome, believer, cup.
-
Raine replied to the topic Chit Chat in the forum
Things that go bump 6 years, 1 month agoYou’re a star @Athelstone! Me likey the ghosties.
-
-
Athelstone replied to the topic Chit Chat in the forum
Things that go bump 6 years, 1 month agoHah! Completely unintentional but the choices are taking on something of the evangelical hymn titles I remember from my Methodist upbringing.
-
Daedalus replied to the topic Susie in the forum Blogs 6 years, 1 month ago
Wow Richard, what a story. I really wasn’t expecting that ending. It’s funny when you meet people who just have this sort of energy about them, who you know in your bones are remarkable. Lovely bit of real life at a deep emotional level, beautifully told
-
Daedalus replied to the topic Choices in the forum
Things that go bump 6 years, 1 month agoAway, believer, ring
-
Athelstone replied to the topic Choices in the forum
Things that go bump 6 years, 1 month agoMy selections, chosen for me by our wonderful administrator, Jules, are:
Away, Believer, Watch
-
-
Jules replied to the topic Choices in the forum
Things that go bump 6 years, 1 month agoHome, unbeliever, vase
-
Jules replied to the topic Chit Chat in the forum
Things that go bump 6 years, 1 month agoThis is great. It’s so far up my street it should be called Jules-ville. Thanks, Ath 😁
-
-
Sandra replied to the topic Choices in the forum
Things that go bump 6 years, 1 month agoHome, unbeliever, painting
- Load More
