@sandradavies
Active 4 days, 23 hours ago-
Athelstone replied to the topic Chit Chat in the forum
Coming Home 5 years, 1 month agoDoing well so far. 14 choices made as of now and still a couple of weeks to go. I look forward to a bumper crop 🙂
-
-
-
Athelstone replied to the topic Monthly Competition – August 2021 in the forum Monthly Competition 5 years, 1 month ago
Fox Wood
When I was little, the two roads through Fox Wood were no more than undergrowth pressed flat by habitual footfall. Now I am old. The roads are asphalt paths. Fox Wood is a quarter of its previous size and instead of the roads emerging onto glorious open fields, they emerge onto Honeysuckle Drive and Rose Crescent, although there is…[Read more]
-
Athelstone replied to the topic Choices in the forum
Coming Home 5 years, 1 month agoCourtesy of Jules who picked for me
Bus
Egg
Carmen -
-
-
Squidge replied to the topic Choices in the forum
Coming Home 5 years, 1 month agoSpacecraft
Egg
Juno -
-
-
-
Xander Michael replied to the topic Choices in the forum
Coming Home 5 years, 1 month agoBoat
Vegetable
Gabriela -
-
-
JaneShuff replied to the topic Choices in the forum
Coming Home 5 years, 1 month agoBicycle
Fruit
Sarah -
-
KazG replied to the topic Choices in the forum
Coming Home 5 years, 1 month agoAnimal
vegetable
Desiderata -
-
Knicky L. Abbott replied to the topic Chit Chat in the forum
Coming Home 5 years, 1 month ago@libby Same! When I got the email notification this morning. It’s so cute and unusual, I want to know more right away, especially with the other choices 😊
-
Athelstone posted an update in the group
Coming Home 5 years, 1 month agoRe Choices, and especially @seagreen and @knickylaurelle who have posted choices. Sorry, I inadvertently put up an old version of the lists which omitted “animal” from choice 1.
A reminder that everybody is free to change choices until the group closes.
- Load More

I loved last year’s challenge and am looking forward to a whole batch more of great stories.
So excited. It’s going to be fabulous 😊😊