@sandradavies
Active 12 hours, 37 minutes ago-
Athelstone replied to the topic Monthly comp: July 2020 in the forum Monthly Competition 6 years, 1 month ago
Congratulations to all (of us), especially @Janette 🙂
-
Squidge replied to the topic Monthly comp: July 2020 in the forum Monthly Competition 6 years, 1 month ago
Well it was a small select number of entries this month…well, two months! But they were none the worse for being that.
@Athelstone – a tale with sinister overtones… having been on the business end of a cat’s claws more than once, I’m glad my scratches didn’t end up this way.
@Janette – such a poignant story. I fully expected this to be linked…[Read more] -
Athelstone posted an update 6 years, 1 month ago
A bump never hurt anyone – well, unless it did. Anyway, BUMP. Don’t forget the short story writing challenge! If that means little, hurry over to the group “Things that go bump!” and be enlightened (You’ll have to join to read the forum). Preferably make a choice and take part.
-
Squidge replied to the topic Monthly comp: July 2020 in the forum Monthly Competition 6 years, 1 month ago
Last chance to enter something in the monthly-that-turned-into-two-months competition…
-
JaneShuff replied to the topic Susie in the forum Blogs 6 years, 1 month ago
Lovely story, Richard. Funny how some people stay with you over the years while others disappear from your memories.
-
JaneShuff replied to the topic Choices in the forum
Things that go bump 6 years, 1 month agoHome believer spoon
-
Thea replied to the topic Choices in the forum
Things that go bump 6 years, 1 month agoAway, Unbeliever, Cup
-
Thea replied to the topic Chit Chat in the forum
Things that go bump 6 years, 1 month agoHa, ghost writers…
I’m scared already, but really looking forward to the stories. Thanks, @Athelstone. -
-
Daedalus replied to the topic Chit Chat in the forum
Things that go bump 6 years, 1 month agoPerhaps ghosts are rewriting our stories…
-
Athelstone replied to the topic Chit Chat in the forum
Things that go bump 6 years, 1 month agoIt certainly was memorable. A superb short story with two perfectly-flawed protagonists. The first challenge on the new site – started on the Cloud and rebooted here.
-
Daedalus replied to the topic Chit Chat in the forum
Things that go bump 6 years, 1 month ago…Although I’ve just remembered my ‘Room with a View’ story wasn’t supernatural. You know, the one where I came top? Memorable, clearly
-
Seagreen replied to the topic Choices in the forum
Things that go bump 6 years, 1 month agoAway, believer, cup
-
Daedalus replied to the topic Chit Chat in the forum
Things that go bump 6 years, 1 month agoAs do I, although I just have this feeling that the fact I’ve essentially written ghost stories, broadly defined, for the last four challenges straight is not going to help me in the slightest
-
-
Raine replied to the topic Choices in the forum
Things that go bump 6 years, 1 month agoHome, believer, cup.
-
Raine replied to the topic Chit Chat in the forum
Things that go bump 6 years, 1 month agoYou’re a star @Athelstone! Me likey the ghosties.
-
-
Athelstone replied to the topic Chit Chat in the forum
Things that go bump 6 years, 1 month agoHah! Completely unintentional but the choices are taking on something of the evangelical hymn titles I remember from my Methodist upbringing.
-
Daedalus replied to the topic Susie in the forum Blogs 6 years, 1 month ago
Wow Richard, what a story. I really wasn’t expecting that ending. It’s funny when you meet people who just have this sort of energy about them, who you know in your bones are remarkable. Lovely bit of real life at a deep emotional level, beautifully told
- Load More
