@sandradavies
Active 4 days ago-
Raine posted an update in the group
CoronaMo 6 years, 6 months agoHello – Welcome to the virus-free shutdown survival space. I’m sure I’m not alone in struggling to do ANYTHING AT ALL what with the various worries, uncertainty and black hole of endless news … so let’s make this somewhere we can retreat to away from homeschooling, home-partners, stress and loo roll panic. Prompts, writing news, other stuff, mor…[Read more]
-
-
-
KazG posted an update in the group
Songs of Innocence and Experience 7 years agoAlbany, Western Australia
Jez, female
Tea -
Jonathan posted an update in the group
Songs of Innocence and Experience 7 years agoGood. I’ve already started to get to know my character. And I don’t hate him, which is nice 🙂
-
My character is posting the occasional biographical snippet, but I’m afraid to let him off the leach too much …
-
I’m still at the talking-in-his-voice stage. Actually I’ve been at that stage a good while before the comp opened, which is how he got the job 🙂
Now I just hope I can find him something to do.
-
-
-
Hilary joined the group
Songs of Innocence and Experience 7 years ago -
Baz Baron posted an update in the group
Songs of Innocence and Experience 7 years, 1 month agoGreat timing for the comp, @athelstone cold dark evenings creeping in. Thanks, Athers.
-
Baz Baron joined the group
Songs of Innocence and Experience 7 years, 1 month ago -
Thea joined the group
Songs of Innocence and Experience 7 years, 1 month ago -
Whisks joined the group
Songs of Innocence and Experience 7 years, 1 month ago -
Leon joined the group
Songs of Innocence and Experience 7 years, 1 month ago -
RichardB joined the group
Songs of Innocence and Experience 7 years, 1 month ago -
Athelstone posted an update in the group
Songs of Innocence and Experience 7 years, 1 month agoSome intriguing choices being made. I hope that expectations are not knocked too far off kilter when the theme and meaning of the choices is revealed. I’m sure that kind, clever, wise, reliable and wholly impartial Jules will make my choices quite perfectly.
-
Raine posted an update in the group
Songs of Innocence and Experience 7 years, 1 month ago@sandradavies You choose the BEST character names! 😀
-
Philippa East joined the group
Songs of Innocence and Experience 7 years, 1 month ago -
Kate joined the group
Songs of Innocence and Experience 7 years, 1 month ago -
GippsGirl joined the group
Songs of Innocence and Experience 7 years, 1 month ago -
Raine joined the group
Songs of Innocence and Experience 7 years, 1 month ago -
Barny joined the group
Songs of Innocence and Experience 7 years, 1 month ago -
Clebs joined the group
Songs of Innocence and Experience 7 years, 1 month ago - Load More

Works for me. Thanks for setting this up Raine.
Yep, great idea. I’m all for it, thanks Raine x