@woolleybeans
Active 6 months ago
I simultaneously get hooked on worldbuilding and dislike putting in a lot of exposition. I’m all ‘yeah, I only mention this one thing in passing, but it has much info in my head that you will never know’. View
-
-
-
Libby replied to the topic Choices in the forum
All You Need 4 years, 1 month agoWelston
No, there is not
-
Sandra replied to the topic Choices in the forum
All You Need 4 years, 1 month agoHunsdon, Hertfordshire
Yes there is
-
-
-
-
-
Seagreen replied to the topic Choices in the forum
All You Need 4 years, 1 month agoNew Haven
No, there is not.
-
-
-
-
-
Daedalus replied to the topic Choices in the forum
Coming Home 5 years agoSpacecraft
Vegetable
Medina -
-
-
Woolleybeans replied to the topic Choices in the forum
Coming Home 5 years, 1 month agoBoat
Fruit
Eris -
-
-
Athelstone replied to the topic Choices in the forum
Coming Home 5 years, 1 month agoNo problem, Clebs.
- Load More
