Drink with a dead man

About Forums Den of Writers Podium Drink with a dead man

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Sandra
    Participant

Bit of a big-grin moment : my first-ever independent book-blog review can be read at h t t p s : / / carolmckay.blogspot.com/2021/03/sandra-davies-drink-with-dead-man.html”

PLUS Because this is fourth in the Love triangles with murder series, there is an offer of a free pdf of the first, ‘Step so grave.’ just pm me your email.

Kate
    Participant

This is fab, Sandra. Congratulations.

Athelstone

What a brilliant review. I hope this generates some activity/interest/sales!

Incidentally, I see that Carol McKay wrote a pandemic novel that just beat the actual pandemic to publication, as did Kimmery Martin and Lawrence Wright. But they got splashed all over the papers and radio for it. Not a fair world.

Sandra
    Participant

Thanks, Ath. I bought a copy of Carol’s novel, but as it only arrived yesterday I haven’t begun it yet.

Raine
    Participant

Fab review! Well done – she clearly really enjoyed it & picked up on all the things that I love about your writing! 🙂

Sandra
    Participant

If anyone is wondering about splashing out on a print version of any of the ‘Love triangles with murder’ series, Blurb has a SHIP4FREE offer – at their usual rate of £6.99 for one book this is of considerable value, but offer ends 30th March

h t t p s://w w w.blurb.co.uk/user/SandraDavies…
    Use the code SHIP4FREE

JaneShuff
    Participant

Fantastic review and blog, Sandra. She really understood your book and your writing! Bravo and well-deserved.

Sandra
    Participant

Thank you Jane – and Kate and Raine – it’s always good to get positive feedback, and Carol’s was more incisive that I could have managed. (I’m still grinning)

Libby
    Participant

Congratulations, Sandra!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.