Monster Anthology opportunity

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Jules
    Participant

Absolutely huge word count on these – publisher is basically requesting a novella. But you might find that works for you. Plus monster stories from a LGBTQAIP+ angle.

Here’s the link in case anyone is interested.

RichardB
    Participant

Er, scuse my ignorance. I know LGBT, but what’s QAIP?

Raine
    Participant

Queer, Asexual, Intergender and Pansexual. These all sort of fall under a Non-binary umbrella but the acronym includes the separate forms.

Bella
    Participant

@Newbie – your stuff would seem to fit the bill here. Can’t see anything to say you can’t have self-pubbed, but I have not read the terms in detail.

Participant

Thanks, Bella, will take a look 🙂 x

Stevie
    Participant

Thanks for posting this, Jules. I really fancy having a swing at it and I’ve got the makings of an idea but no confidence I can knock out 20k+ words of quality copy in five months!

Ah, decisions, decisions.

Jules
    Participant

Go for it, Stevie. I bet you can knock out more words in 5 months than you think. And worst case scenario, you’ll still have the makings of a story if you don’t hit the deadline.

Stevie
    Participant

Jules, you’re absolutely right. So I’ve got a radioactive monster looking to find that special someone, the monster’s giant mutated rat sidekick to help along the way and a title.

Time for a road trip!

Jules
    Participant

Sounds like my kind of novella, Stevie ?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.