On a more positive note…

About Forums Den of Writers Blogs On a more positive note…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Squidge
    Participant

Just to make up for the rather morose blog I shared a few days ago about the demise of the cloud, here’s one that is decidedly more upbeat. And has nothing to do with writing except for having a shout-out for the Den!

(Promise I won’t post tons of Scribbles links – I’ll only post the writingy ones from here on in!)

Jules
    Participant

Lovely blog, Squidge. And your quilting is very impressive. What an amazing colour!

Squidge
    Participant

Ta, Jules. I’m working on the theory that this quilt can be reversible, in that the visible spirals on the ‘back’ are just as lovely as the mixed coloured stripes on the ‘front’. A lot still to do though.

GippsGirl
    Participant

Love your talents Squidge, especially the striped rainbow-coloured quilt! I’m a huge fan of textiles and have often thought it would be fun to make a quilt using free-from sewing, but never got round to making a start. And yes, so very heartening that Cloudies have a new home. x

Squidge
    Participant

Thanks, Gipps – and you should see my scrap bag! I’m sure there’s at least another quilt in there trying to get out, plus a couple of sets of squares that I need to do something with…

Next quilting project is one for my son – I’m aiming to get it done by the time he goes to uni. Which gives me a year…eeek!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.