@athelstone
Active 1 day, 2 hours ago-
Amanda Berriman (Skylark) replied to the topic Festival Dreams in the forum Blogs 8 years ago
Thank you, lovely people! Are you all trying to make me cry?!
@athelstone wish you’d been there too but we’ll certainly catch up another time and you’re not half bad at the encouragement yourself
@janette I laughed about the train once I was safely home! And thank you for not setting me off from the front row!
@johnt3 same fears as me but it was…[Read more] -
Squidge posted an update 8 years ago
@janette @athelstone – thank you! It’s a very short piece, but it was fun to write. Maybe I’m getting my writing mojo back after so much church based writing stuff…
-
Janette posted an update 8 years ago
@athelstone Loved your comp entry. So much told in so few words and I so hoped he eventually found his voice for Mary.
-
Athelstone posted a new activity comment 8 years, 1 month ago
Our very own Jules (@jillybean) did indeed wave her magic wand of WordPress magic to conjure up this fabulous confcetion, the Den of Writers. The full guilty few , who thought the place up, squabbled over names, who does what, founded and funded it are: Jules (@jillybean), Athelstone (@athelstone), Fiona (@bric), Daedalus (@daedalus), KazG…[Read more]
-
Thanks for the elucidation perhaps this should be in an introduction?
-
They’re a modest lot so perhaps just a eulogy to me, how I came up with the idea and built the site from scratch – that sort of thing 🙂
But more seriously, I expect we’ll find a place for the list if anybody wants to find it.
-
🙂
-
-
Thanks for that, Athers. In that case, well done to all concerned a wonderful job has been undertaken and it is much appreciated to be able to fan the spirit of ‘The Wordcloud’ into new (and hopefully) everlasting realms.
-
-
Knicks posted an update 8 years, 1 month ago
@athelstone You got de cute ting as your cover image <3 . <3
