@daedalus
Active 1 month ago
Finally completed a more-or-less subbable draft of the novel I’ve been working on since 2013. I did the Writers’ Workshop Self Edit course using this novel in October 2014 (back in the days when I hilariously thought of it as ‘nearly finished’). Is anyone still around from that course? Anyway, it just goes to show that if you occasionally put […] View
-
Sandra posted an update in the group
A Room with a View 8 years agoWe’re writers. aren’t we? HAS to be mean!
-
-
-
Thea posted an update in the group
A Room with a View 8 years agoPhew! Choices now posted – talk about leaving things until the last minute. Have been on hols in France but am home now and attempting to catch up with everything.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Baz Baron posted an update in the group
A Room with a View 8 years agoFeet and inches
Torch
150 year old cottage by the sea -
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- Load More
