@daedalus
Active 1 month ago
Finally completed a more-or-less subbable draft of the novel I’ve been working on since 2013. I did the Writers’ Workshop Self Edit course using this novel in October 2014 (back in the days when I hilariously thought of it as ‘nearly finished’). Is anyone still around from that course? Anyway, it just goes to show that if you occasionally put […] View
-
-
-
Libby replied to the topic Choices in the forum
All You Need 4 years, 1 month agoWelston
No, there is not
-
Sandra replied to the topic Choices in the forum
All You Need 4 years, 1 month agoHunsdon, Hertfordshire
Yes there is
-
-
-
-
-
Seagreen replied to the topic Choices in the forum
All You Need 4 years, 1 month agoNew Haven
No, there is not.
-
-
-
-
-
Daedalus replied to the topic Choices in the forum
Coming Home 5 years agoSpacecraft
Vegetable
Medina -
-
-
-
-
-
- Load More
