-
Daedalus replied to the topic Hello All in the forum Coffee Shop 8 years, 1 month ago
What’s ‘normal folk’, Precious?
-
-
-
Whisks posted an update 8 years, 1 month ago
Sorry to be flaky but having popped in to say Howdy, I must push off for a while – overseas guests arriving.
Nice to see you, to see you nice. -
Kate replied to the topic Festival of Writing news…. in the forum Podium 8 years, 1 month ago
Congratulations Philippa.
-
-
-
-
-
-
Sandra replied to the topic Festival of Writing news…. in the forum Podium 8 years, 1 month ago
Great stuff, Philippa – best of luck.
-
Bella replied to the topic Festival of Writing news…. in the forum Podium 8 years, 1 month ago
Wow – well done, you. Will be keeping fingers crossed.
-
Jules replied to the topic Festival of Writing news…. in the forum Podium 8 years, 1 month ago
Brilliant news, Phillipa. Sorry I won’t be there to cheer you on – will have to cheer from the Den. Rooting for you though and can’t wait to hear how it goes 🙂
-
Daedalus replied to the topic Festival of Writing news…. in the forum Podium 8 years, 1 month ago
Wow, well done Philippa! Although I’m not in the least bit surprised 😉
-
Squidge posted an update 8 years, 1 month ago
So many new and old faces – losing track of them all! Apologies therefore if I’ve not ‘friended’ some f you who I know I’m friends with!!
-
Squidge replied to the topic Festival of Writing news…. in the forum Podium 8 years, 1 month ago
Fab news, Philippa – will have everything crossed for you!
- Load More
