@daedalus
Active 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Finally completed a more-or-less subbable draft of the novel I’ve been working on since 2013. I did the Writers’ Workshop Self Edit course using this novel in October 2014 (back in the days when I hilariously thought of it as ‘nearly finished’). Is anyone still around from that course? Anyway, it just goes to show that if you occasionally put […] View
-
Amanda Berriman (Skylark) and
Sophie Jonas-Hill are now friends 8 years, 1 month ago
-
Sadie Hanson and
Sophie Jonas-Hill are now friends 8 years, 1 month ago
-
-
-
-
-
Mad Iguana replied to the topic Twitter in the forum The Writers' Lifeboat 8 years, 1 month ago
Mad seems to be the generally accepted diminutive, GippsGirl. I’m happy with anything, as it means I’m being seen. 🙂
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Athelstone replied to the topic A Room with a View in the forum Blogs 8 years, 1 month ago
Thanks, Kate
-
Kate replied to the topic A Room with a View in the forum Blogs 8 years, 1 month ago
I’ve tweeted John Alty.
- Load More
