@daedalus
Active 1 month ago-
-
Knicks replied to the topic Choices in the forum
Things that go bump 6 years agoHome
Unbeliever
Ring -
-
JaneShuff replied to the topic Choices in the forum
Things that go bump 6 years, 1 month agoHome believer spoon
-
Thea replied to the topic Choices in the forum
Things that go bump 6 years, 1 month agoAway, Unbeliever, Cup
-
Thea replied to the topic Chit Chat in the forum
Things that go bump 6 years, 1 month agoHa, ghost writers…
I’m scared already, but really looking forward to the stories. Thanks, @Athelstone. -
-
Daedalus replied to the topic Chit Chat in the forum
Things that go bump 6 years, 1 month agoPerhaps ghosts are rewriting our stories…
-
Woolleybeans replied to the topic Choices in the forum
Things that go bump 6 years, 1 month agoHome, believer, spoon
-
Sandra replied to the topic Chit Chat in the forum
Things that go bump 6 years, 1 month agoAnd, re-reading my Room with a view entry, I realise it did contain elements of the supernatural … there’s hope yet!
-
-
Athelstone replied to the topic Chit Chat in the forum
Things that go bump 6 years, 1 month agoIt certainly was memorable. A superb short story with two perfectly-flawed protagonists. The first challenge on the new site – started on the Cloud and rebooted here.
-
Daedalus replied to the topic Chit Chat in the forum
Things that go bump 6 years, 1 month ago…Although I’ve just remembered my ‘Room with a View’ story wasn’t supernatural. You know, the one where I came top? Memorable, clearly
-
Seagreen replied to the topic Choices in the forum
Things that go bump 6 years, 1 month agoAway, believer, cup
-
RichardB posted an update in the group
Things that go bump 6 years, 1 month agoI noticed that over half the entries in the last challenge had some sort of paranormal element. Mine didn’t, but since I’ve always loved ghost stories…
-
-
-
Daedalus replied to the topic Chit Chat in the forum
Things that go bump 6 years, 1 month agoAs do I, although I just have this feeling that the fact I’ve essentially written ghost stories, broadly defined, for the last four challenges straight is not going to help me in the slightest
-
Raine replied to the topic Choices in the forum
Things that go bump 6 years, 1 month agoHome, believer, cup.
-
Raine replied to the topic Chit Chat in the forum
Things that go bump 6 years, 1 month agoYou’re a star @Athelstone! Me likey the ghosties.
- Load More
