@johnt3
Active 3 days, 2 hours ago
Hello all. I hope you’ve all survived the summer heat. Sorry for the prolongued absence. While battling the heatwaves, I’ve been deep in editing. Some of you might remember a short story of mine called Jack and Grace, back in WordCloud days. Well, it became a novel called A Policy on Kissing that was longlisted for the Bath Novel Award in 2016, […] View
-
-
-
-
Squidge posted an update in the group
A Room with a View 8 years agoWill post my choices when I find the bit of paper I wrote the originals on!!
-
-
-
-
-
-
Seagreen posted an update in the group
A Room with a View 8 years agoMy choices remain the same:
The Snow Tower at Kildrummy Castle
Feet and Inches
A map -
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- Load More
