-
-
-
Squidge posted an update 8 years, 1 month ago
Does anyone know how to stop email notifications of posts here? My inbox is full!! Which is lovely because it means there is lots happening, but it’s a bit of a pain having to delete everything. Can’t remember signing up to anything that asked for notifications when I signed up…
-
Go to the little icon of your profile top RH corner. Select edit profile, then settings, then email. A list of things to opt in or opt out of notifications for will appear. Click on opt out for everything you don’t want an email about. Think you get automatically set as opt in when you sign up rather than asked what notifications you want 🙂
-
Thanks Jules – sorted!
-
I’m glad you asked that Squidge, I was getting the same thing
-
I really do need to fish those navigation FAQ sheets! Will get on that.
-
Finish. Fish? I have Saturday night brain clearly!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
John S Alty replied to the topic Twitter in the forum The Writers' Lifeboat 8 years, 1 month ago
I’m following. Spread the word!
-
John S Alty replied to the topic Short Story Publication/Competition in the forum Podium 8 years, 1 month ago
I’ve had a couple of pieces accepted recently, in EllipsesZine and Across the Margin. Reflex Fiction have also published two pieces.
-
-
-
-
-
-
Daedalus replied to the topic End of an era in the forum Blogs 8 years, 1 month ago
Your wish is my command – see the Competitions etc forum
- Load More
