-
-
John S Alty replied to the topic Getting an Agent. in the forum Blogs 8 years ago
This is a very interesting thread. Of no direct interest to me, I’m not looking for an agent, but it’s heartwarming to see Den dwellers giving their knowledge so freely. Very generous. Give yourselves a pat on the back.
-
John S Alty replied to the topic First chapter – Spider's path in the forum Critiques 8 years ago
Yes, I’d read more. The first section is intriguing and I’d want to find out how this fits into the overall story. Good writing, confident. Might be a bit overwritten in places – could be simplified on edit, perhaps.
Second section brings us back to reality nicely, well written. Without knowing the story it’s difficult to say if these sections…[Read more] -
Hilary replied to the topic Guidance on writing about mental health topics in the forum Marketplace 8 years ago
Such a generous thing to do.
-
Philippa East started the topic Guidance on writing about mental health topics in the forum Marketplace 8 years ago
Hi guys,
If you are writing about mental health in any shape or form, and want to check facts, accuracy, etc., I run a (free) consultancy service for this. See here:
https://www.drphilippaeast.co.uk/for-writers
You can also message me directly via this forum.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
John S Alty replied to the topic A Room with a View in the forum Blogs 8 years ago
Is this the chit-chat thread? If so I vote MEAN. (If not I still vote MEAN)
-
-
-
-
Philippa East replied to the topic Richard's Literary Byways: The Dispossessed, by Ursula K Le Guin in the forum Blogs 8 years ago
Thanks @richardb
I’ve just ordered a copy from the library 🙂 -
-
Philippa East replied to the topic Festival Dreams in the forum Blogs 8 years ago
Yes, that’s right!
-
Amanda Berriman (Skylark) replied to the topic Festival Dreams in the forum Blogs 8 years ago
@philippaeast Lovely to see you too! Was Cynthia the one I was chatting to with you? I’m pleased to have inspired her 🙂
@alanr Ha! Thank you very much, kind sir 😀
@squidge Indeed we do!! 😀
-
- Load More
