@knickylaurelle
Active 9 months, 4 weeks ago-
-
Seagreen replied to the topic Choices in the forum
All You Need 4 years, 1 month agoNew Haven
No, there is not.
-
-
Alex replied to the topic Short stories, flash and micro-fiction in the forum
Beta Reading 4 years, 3 months agoI have a piece of micro fiction (500 words) and a flash fiction (1,174 words). The flash could be classified as a thriller I suppose. The micro fiction possibly a coming-of-age if I had to peg it to a genre. Are these the kinds of pieces you would be interested in being a beta reader for?
-
-
-
Libby started the topic Short stories, flash and micro-fiction in the forum
Beta Reading 4 years, 7 months agoI’m very happy to beta read short stories, flash and micro-fiction.
I generally print out anything longer than a couple of pages as my reading skills engage better with hard copy. Therefore if you send me your work please number the pages. Thank you!
-
-
-
-
RichardB replied to the topic Choices in the forum
Coming Home 5 years, 1 month agoTrain
Cheese
Elena -
Daedalus replied to the topic Choices in the forum
Coming Home 5 years, 1 month agoSpacecraft
Vegetable
Medina -
-
-
Woolleybeans replied to the topic Choices in the forum
Coming Home 5 years, 1 month agoBoat
Fruit
Eris -
-
-
Athelstone replied to the topic Choices in the forum
Coming Home 5 years, 1 month agoNo problem, Clebs.
-
Clebs replied to the topic Choices in the forum
Coming Home 5 years, 1 month agoOkay so I got this wrong.. Whoops! What a rookie mistake not to read the instructions.
I thought I could actually name a fruit or a vegetable. I could choose egg (scrambled or fried) or stand at the deli counter in the local Morrison’s and point to a continental piece of cheese. Maybe even even wander down to the local butchers and decide on a c…[Read more]
-
Thea replied to the topic Choices in the forum
Coming Home 5 years, 1 month agoAnimal
Fruit
Quintus - Load More
