-
-
-
-
How now Sar. Well met. Bout time too. 😀
-
Absholootly
-
I’ll have another drink too. Cheers 😀
-
Give me a minute. Trying not to let people see how far the Tanqueray has gone down in two days – ooh er
-
You’ve got some left? *mutters*
-
No – I just topped the bottle up with water and I’m hoping nobody asks for a G&T before I get a chance to buy another bottle 🙁
-
-and it was a litre 🙁
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Daedalus replied to the topic Short Story Publication/Competition in the forum Podium 8 years, 1 month ago
That’s great Elle. What’s the story? Haven’t come across Barren magazine, will look it up. Do let us know when the story is published
-
-
Hello me ol’ Squdgling! Such a small world 😀
-
It is indeed – and you’re off to see a bit more of it, I gather? Have fun.
-
No, I’ve done my travelling for a while, but the world is coming to see me instead. First guest arrives shortly, followed and interspersed with another and another and another. *fans self*
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Jules replied to the topic Short Story Publication/Competition in the forum Podium 8 years, 1 month ago
That’s great, Elle. Well done 😀
-
-
-
Mad Iguana replied to the topic A Room with a View in the forum Blogs 8 years, 1 month ago
Sorry Hilary. They asked me to enter my date of birth and I, thinking it was cute and not realising it was silly, put in today and the account was promptly locked for being under 13.
So I’ve had to send them a scan of my passport to prove that I’m not a newborn baby.
And to think they don’t ban fascists -
-
-
Athelstone replied to the topic Festival of Writing news…. in the forum Podium 8 years, 1 month ago
Fab things happening to a nice person? What’s wrong with the world?
- Load More
